Get a cutting-edge career in Advanced Manufacturing
A high-demand program packed with marketable skills.
Ready for a program that gives you endless opportunities in CNC Machining, CAD Drafting, and Automation?
Graduates of our 20-month Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Technology program will develop marketable skills in these great resume-building areas:
- Manufacturing: including CNC machining, 3D assembly models, milling processes, molding, and rapid prototyping (plasma cutters and 3D printers)
- Automation: including robot operations and maintenance, FANUC/UR, robotic control systems, and programmable logic controllers
- Computer-Aided Design: including engineering drawings, 3D model building, CAD SolidWorks Certificate preparation
- General Education/Business: including algebra and trigonometry, calculus, project management, operations management, and ethics
Give us a few months, we’ll give you a career.
SATs and ACTs are not required to apply.
Start your 60 second application now
5 reasons to fill out a 60 second application:
- We only offer degree programs that lead to high demand career opportunities.
- 83% job placement rate for our grads, made possible by industry partnerships and a top-notch Career Services staff.
- We offer trade and technical programs at about half the tuition cost of other private schools, as well as flexible financial aid.
- Our labs in Boston are easy to get to and provide real experiential learning for our students.
- Flexible scheduling – from night classes to online curriculum – make our programs perfect for those just entering the workforce or those who are looking to change careers.
Gain the high-demand skills that put you in demand.
This stackable program starts with an 8-month certificate in CNC Machining, earning an Associate of Science Degree (AS) with just one additional year of study.
The AS program builds on the skills attained in the Certificate and adds courses in rapid prototyping and automation, preparing you for roles such as Robotic Assembly Technician, Machining Technician, or Mechanical Technician.
- Machining technicians, robotics technicians and those in similar roles earn an average starting salary of $62,400-$66,300 per year ($32-34 per hour).
See what program works best for you.
We work closely with industry partners to ensure our programs are designed to prepare you for a high-demand career. Click on the career you’re interested in to meet your path to job success.
We’re in your neighborhood.
41 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116
Serving the Boston community for over 100 years
#BFIT for the Career You Want
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out our 60 second application and start your future now.