Picture your career in CAD/SolidWorks
Programs designed for a future in Computer Aided Design.
BFIT’s 12-month certificate program leads to industry certification as a CAD SolidWorks technician, a credential that will make your resume stand out.
- The average CAD Designer salary in the U.S. is $43,293
- The U.S. had 27,026 job postings in the last year
Give us a few months, we’ll give you a career.
SATs and ACTs are not required to apply.
Start your 60 second application now
5 reasons to fill out a 60 second application:
- We only offer degree programs that lead to high demand career opportunities.
- 83% job placement rate for our grads, made possible by industry partnerships and a top-notch Career Services staff.
- We offer trade and technical programs at about half the tuition cost of other private schools, as well as flexible financial aid.
- Our labs in Boston are easy to get to and provide real experiential learning for our students.
- Flexible scheduling – from night classes to online curriculum – make our programs perfect for those just entering the workforce or those who are looking to change careers.
Bring your ideas to life with CAD.
Computer-aided design (CAD) refers to computers being used to assist the design process in all sorts of industries. With CAD SolidWorks software, it’s possible to build an entire 3D model in an imaginary space, letting you visualize properties like height, width, distance, material, or color before the model is used for a particular application.
See what program works best for you.
We work closely with industry partners to ensure our programs are designed to prepare you for a high-demand career. Click on the career you’re interested in to meet your path to job success.
We’re in your neighborhood.
41 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116
Serving the Boston community for over 100 years
#BFIT for the Career You Want
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out our 60 second application and start your future now.