Build a career in CNC Machining
The short path to a long career.
BFIT’s Certificate in CNC Machining October enrollment program will prepare you for an entry-level role in the fast-growing field of Advanced Manufacturing in just 8 months.
- The average CNC Machinist salary in the U.S. is $61,000
- The U.S. had 4,400 CNC Machinist job postings in the last year
- 83% BFIT job placement rate
This program can serve as a pathway to a career as an Electrical Engineer. Students who complete the Certificate can “stack” those credentials toward our Engineering Technology/Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Technology Associate Degree program and then our Electrical Engineering program, meaning you can earn a certificate, AS, and BS in as little as 4 years.
Space is extremely limited, so don’t wait to apply. Classes start October 27, 2021.
SATs and ACTs are not required to apply.
Limited Space Available
Start your 60 second application now
5 reasons to fill out a 60 second application:
- We only offer degree programs that lead to high demand career opportunities.
- 83% job placement rate for our grads, made possible by industry partnerships and a top-notch Career Services staff.
- We offer trade and technical programs at about half the tuition cost of other private schools, as well as flexible financial aid.
- Our labs in Boston are easy to get to and provide real experiential learning for our students.
- Flexible scheduling – from night classes to online curriculum – make our programs perfect for those just entering the workforce or those who are looking to change careers.
A cutting-edge program for a high-demand skill.
BFIT’s certificate program leads to industry certification as a CAD SolidWorks technician, a credential that will make your resume stand out.
A program funded by your future career.
Discover more about Income Share Agreement (ISA) financing through MentorWorks or schedule a session with a Financial Aid Counselor.Learn More
See which October enrollment program works best for you.
We work closely with industry partners to ensure our programs are designed to prepare you for a high-demand career. Click on the career you’re interested in to meet your path to job success.
We’re in your neighborhood.
41 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116
Serving the Boston community for over 100 years
#BFIT for the Career You Want
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out our 60 second application and start your future now.