Build a future in Construction Management
A steady career path for times of instability.
Calls have already begun for federal stimulus dollars to be invested in the nation’s infrastructure as a way to stimulate economic growth. Such a construction boom means high demand for skilled construction managers, who oversee scheduling, budgeting, and modeling for complex projects.
- Construction management jobs are expected to grow 17%, with jobs for laborers expected to grow by 20%
- 34% of jobs in this career cluster require post-secondary education and training
- 800,000 construction jobs were added in the U.S. economy in just three years
Talk to your admissions counselor to see if you’re eligible for our City of Boston tuition-free plan.
Give us a few months, we’ll give you a career.
SATs and ACTs are not required to apply.
Start your 60 second application now
5 reasons to fill out a 60 second application:
- We only offer degree programs that lead to high demand career opportunities.
- 83% job placement rate for our grads, made possible by industry partnerships and a top-notch Career Services staff.
- We offer trade and technical programs at about half the tuition cost of other private schools, as well as flexible financial aid.
- Our labs in Boston are easy to get to and provide real experiential learning for our students.
- Flexible scheduling – from night classes to online curriculum – make our programs perfect for those just entering the workforce or those who are looking to change careers.
An education that makes you work-ready.
BFIT’s Construction Management Associate of Science program will give you a strong foundation in technical and organizational skills that apply to construction projects from conception to completion. You will also learn green building practices, building information modeling, scheduling, and estimating.
See what program works best for you.
We work closely with industry partners to ensure our programs are designed to prepare you for a high-demand career. Click on the career you’re interested in to meet your path to job success.
We’re in your neighborhood.
41 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116
Serving the Boston community for over 100 years
#BFIT for the Career You Want
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out our 60 second application and start your future now.