Energize your future in Renewable Energy Technology
A sustainable, future-forward career path.
Interested in working with clean/renewable energy and sustainability?
This high-demand program will give you the marketable skills for a career in assembling, installing, and maintaining green energy generation systems. Our program has a special focus on solar energy and offshore wind energy generation systems.
- Electrical/Electronics: including circuit schematics, digital electronics, sensors and actuators, CD/AC principles, electrical codes, and designs
- Energy Systems: including photovoltaic systems, thermal systems, and heat flow, energy auditing and economics, power generation techniques, and energy conversion and recovery
- Mechanical/Construction Management: including thermodynamics, motors and control systems, programmable logic controllers, energy systems modeling, and sustainable building systems
- General Education/Business: including algebra and trigonometry, calculus, project management, operations management, and ethics
Give us a few months, we’ll give you a career.
SATs and ACTs are not required to apply.
Start your 60 second application now
5 reasons to fill out a 60 second application:
- We only offer degree programs that lead to high demand career opportunities.
- 83% job placement rate for our grads, made possible by industry partnerships and a top-notch Career Services staff.
- We offer trade and technical programs at about half the tuition cost of other private schools, as well as flexible financial aid.
- Our labs in Boston are easy to get to and provide real experiential learning for our students.
- Flexible scheduling – from night classes to online curriculum – make our programs perfect for those just entering the workforce or those who are looking to change careers.
Get a career with sustaining power.
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 105% employment growth among solar photovoltaic installers and 96% growth among wind turbine technician positions by 2026.
- Wind Turbine technicians earn an average starting salary of $52,900 a year ($27.50 per hour).
- Solar Photovoltaic Installers earn an average of $44,900 per year ($23 per hour).
- Solar Technician
- Solar Actuator Technician
- Solar Installation Technician
- Wind Technician
See what program works best for you.
We work closely with industry partners to ensure our programs are designed to prepare you for a high-demand career. Click on the career you’re interested in to meet your path to job success.
We’re in your neighborhood.
41 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116
Serving the Boston community for over 100 years
#BFIT for the Career You Want
Ready to take the next step?
Fill out our 60 second application and start your future now.